Monday, November 4, 2013

Bumpdate: 15 Weeks



15 Weeks!
Baby is currently the size of a NAVAL ORANGE!

Next Appointment: I'm waiting very impatiently for my doppler appointment on November 11th!

Gender: We found out on 10/25 and I'll be sharing the big news with you this week!  Be on the look out!

Total Weight Gain: Still waiting to find out on 11/11.  Since our house is on the market our scale is not easily accessible.  I don't have a huge problem with that! :)

Maternity Clothes: Still none and I'm not complaining!  It will be fun to unpack a whole "new" wardrobe soon though.  Unfortunately last time I was pregnant I was working so a lot of my maternity wardrobe is business casual.  I might need to do a little shopping.  Just a little so my husband doesn't murder me, though! ;)

Sleep: Sleep is still good.  My nook continues to be my magic sleep remedy.  If I feel super awake, I'll get it out and I usually can't make it through a chapter!  (And no, I'm not reading a boring book!)

Movement: Remember last week when I said I swore I felt flutters?  Wellll, I definitely felt Baby2 moving around in there this time!  Nick was even able to feel it once which amazed me!  I didn't feel movement with Carson until 21w so feeling movement at 15w is SO exciting!  It happened on Halloween Eve so maybe Baby2 is saying (s)he is going to be a big fan of trick or treat! :)

Food Cravings/Aversions: My major craving was definitely peanut butter fudge.  I saw it in my recipes and HAD to have it right away.  I made a huge batch and took some to my pregnant friend.  Fudge = a pregnant girl's best friend!  As far as aversions, I haven't really wanted meat still.  I even almost picked the pepperoni off of my pizza but it started to take all the cheese with it so I gave up.  

Best Moment This Week: Feeling Baby2 dance around in my tummy.  I've missed that feeling SO much!  I hope it becomes a regular occurrence soon! :)

What I Miss: Jimmy Johns.  One of my friends told me they went there the other day and I felt so sad that I'm not "supposed" to eat it.  I think I might have to cheat or get one and heat it up!

What I'm Looking Forward To: I'm really excited to hear Baby2's heartbeat again.  I'm also excited to continue the name discussion with my husband!  I love talking baby names but the decision is so hard!

Extra Notes From the Week: I'm pretty sure it's safe to say my nausea is officially gone!  (Or at least on vacation.)  I felt great all week (besides headaches).  


I know I don't have a bump yet but I've definitely been growing...here's a comparison from 7w to 15w!  Baby2 is thickening me up!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. How exciting that you are already feeling baby #2. I really think this baby is a little girl, but I can't wait for you to announce :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear if it's he/she! :) You look so great!

    ReplyDelete