Friday, November 22, 2013

Happy Friday!


{one}
I can't believe it's almost December and the only Christmas gifts I've purchased are all for Carson!  I have soooo many more people to buy for and I feel so behind!
{via}


{two}
In  9 days we will be leaving to visit warm and sunny FLORIDA!  We're going on a friend-cation and I can't wait for Carson to have a week-long play date with his friend, Hallie!  Here's a picture of our last Florida trip together (April 2013): 


{three}
Thanksgiving is next week and I still don't know what I'm making!  Luckily (sadly) we aren't hosting this year so I'm only making a few dishes but I need to plan it out!  I'm thinking broccoli rice casserole (Nick's grandmother's recipe) and some sort of delicious dessert...or two! 


{four}
Today is officially our last day in contract with our current realtor.  I'm very VERY excited to move on to someone who is a little more invested in getting this house sold!  I hate not knowing where we'll be for Christmas!
*Not our house!* {via}


{five}
Last year at about this time (late November) we had our family photos taken.  I cannot believe it's already been a year!  Take a look at chunky little 6 month old Carson!  :)




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. hey girlie!!! just started following thanks to the linkup!!! i'm a former teacher too...taking some time to be a nanny before i (eventually!! not yet) change again to be a SAHM! :) loving it. i am a target and beach lover too...we actually just moved to the beach a few months ago which is when i stopped teaching. anyway, just wanted to say HIII!!! and those 6mo. pics of that little chunk are the cutest things ive seen all day. just wanna squeeze him! ;)

    xx
    elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carson and Hallie have both changed SO much since April! Crazy.

    I am in love with Carson's 6 month pictures. What a little ham. Love, love, love him!!!!

    ReplyDelete