Monday, November 18, 2013

Bumpdate: 17 Weeks


17 Weeks!
Baby is currently the size of an ONION!


Next Appointment: Our anatomy scan is next Monday 11/25!!

Gender: We're adding more BLUE to our family!  Check out our reveal photo.

Total Weight Gain: I'll get the official # next week.  I'm going to guess +5 but I have no idea.

Maternity Clothes: My jeans are starting to get a bit snug.  It's weird, though.  They aren't too tight....they just don't fit right anymore.  I might need to look through my closet for a bigger size or bite the bullet and try on some of my maternity jeans!

Sleep: Still feeling extra tired.  Isn't the second trimester supposedly the one where you're full of energy?!  :)

Movement: I've felt more movement this week!  Not a ton, but definite movement again and I'm loving it.  I'm crossing my fingers that I'll be able to see and feel Baby2 move during our ultrasound next week!

Food Cravings/Aversions: My craving of the week was definitely fruit.  I wanted to eat fruit and anything fruity flavored.  I've always loved the fruit leathers from Target and this week I probably could have gone through an entire box if I didn't have will power.

Best Moment This WeekFeeling that movement again!  Carson has also been giving lots of hugs and kisses to his baby brother and it melts my heart!

What I MissMy husband kindly bought a 12 pack of hard cider and it made me a tiny bit jealous.  I bought apple cider to make up for it and it was really good!

What I'm Looking Forward ToOur anatomy scan next week!  I can't wait to check on Baby2 and see him again!  I'm also looking forward to choosing a name!

Extra Notes From the Week: We've been working hard on THE discussion.  You know, the name discussion.  It's seriously so hard!  Whenever I think of an amazing name, Nick thinks I'm crazy.  Whenever he finds a name he loves, I feel so "meh" about it.  We have a few on our list that we have agreed on but we're still looking too.  It's so hard to pick a name that goes with our last name AND that sounds good with Carson.  



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I think boy names are SO hard!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a really hard time with boy names when I was pregnant with Foster! It is hard to pick a name that will be cute for a little boy and a good strong adult name too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah boy names. I love the ones we've talked about so far! I feel like you should just choose one of those :)

    ReplyDelete