Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Beachy Summer Hair (#NYMBeachBabe)

How many of you have perfect hair that air dries into beachy waves?  If you raised your hand, we aren't friends anymore.  That just isn't fair!  Until now, I've had to use a combination of products and prayers to try to get some semi-decent waves in my hair.  Even though my hair is naturally wavy, I straighten it daily because it's actually easier than trying to get those perfect waves!  Whenever I try to wear my hair wavy, it's either too flat, too frizzy, not enough wave, etc.  I could never get it just right...until now!

Enter the Not Your Mother's Beach Babe collection (#NYMBeachBabe)!  Not only do they have a cute brand name, but their products work!  (Scroll down for individual product links!)

I received the Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Shampoo and Conditioner complimentary from Influenster to review.  The products smell DELICIOUS.  Like, I almost wanted to eat it.  They smell like some sort of tropical candy or beverage and it just makes me feel like I'm at the beach!  I love that the shampoo and conditioner are sulfate-free.  The shampoo and conditioner I normally use are also sulfate free so I was happy to forgo the sulfates again.  These products really brought out the waves in my hair without making my hair feel heavy or weighed down.  I'm really anxious to try the shampoo/conditioner WITH the texturing sea salt spray!  Just for kicks, I decided to use this shampoo on a straight hair day too.  My hair smelled delicious and felt extremely soft after blow drying.  After a little humidity, my hair poofed up and got a little wavy.  These products really do bring out the waves!


Here's a look at the products in this line (click on the picture to get more info):
 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment