Thursday, May 22, 2014

Mason's Nursery Tour

I still don't feel like Mason's nursery is finished, but I don't know if I ever will!  This is what it looks like for now and it makes me happy to go in there!






Sweet and simple!

Here are some of the details (links will go directly to product)...
Door Sign & Name Art {DIY}
Orange Chevron Pillow Cover {jane.com}
Gray Polka Dot Sheets {Target}
Orange & Gray Chevron Crib Skirt {Buy Buy Baby}
Navy Curtains {Walmart}
Silver Lamp w/ Orange Shade {Target}
Personalized "anywhere" Chair {UglySofa.com}
Dresser {Ikea}
Nightstand {Ikea}
Navy Minky Changing Pad Cover {Etsy}
Nursery Wall Art {Etsy}
Frames {Hobby Lobby}
Orange Chevron Basket {Michaels}
Chrome Piggy Bank {Carter's}




In case you didn't see it, here was my inspiration that I created before we moved into this house!


Photobucket

1 comment: