Friday, May 10, 2013

Friday Letters

I'm linking up with Ashley for the first time today!

Photobucket

Dear First Birthday Party
I'm so excited for you, but you're stressing me out!  I feel like you keep forcing me to add more things to my to-do list.  Please stop.

Dear Carson,
When did you all of the sudden turn into a big boy?  You never crawl anymore.  You are ALL over the place.  And....ever since your FOURTH haircut, you look like a big boy.  Please slow down!

Dear Couch to 5k,
You think you can defeat me, but I'm going to keep on keeping on.  Please be nice though and quit giving me those 5 minute run sessions.  I'll go back to the couch if I have to!

Dear Warm Weather,
I love you.  Please stay forever and invite the sun while you're at it.  Tell the rain to swing by overnight to help my flowers!  



With Love,
Emily :)



Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. stopping by from Friday's Letters linkup :-)

    Good luck on the Couch to 5k! That's such a good workout. Are you timing it yourself or following a recording-type thing? I started mine from a podcast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you on the Friday Letter link up- I just have to say that c25k was so hard yet awesome. I wish I would have stuck with it and am going to try it again soon! I got to 5 weeks in before I got way too busy and distracted, but I plan on picking it up again soon!

    Your son is too cute. Doesn't time fly once you have a child? Mine is already 2? How did that happen?

    Happy Mother's day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is very open with a very clear explanation of the challenges.
    It was definitely informative. Your website is very helpful.
    Many thanks for sharing!

    My blog post social.Cweb.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a cute boy. You're a lucky mom! Happy mother's day, btw :)

    I'd love it if you can drop by mine and leave a comment on my latest: www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the couch to 5k Im sure youll kick some serious butt! Hope your having a sunny weekend with your little one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's
    new to me. Nonetheless, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll be book-marking and checking back frequently!


    Stop by my page: dominoes voucher Codes

    ReplyDelete