1. 4 favorite things to do on a weekend
- Spend time with the family
- Bake or get a tasty treat somewhere (like fro yo...yum)!
- Get outside! (When the weather is nice.)
- Have "at home dates" with the hubster after C goes to bed - movies, games, etc.
2. 4 favorite things about your best friend
- He's super duper attractive.
- He's kind of hilarious.
- He supports everything I do and always has my back.
- I married him.
3. 4 things you would do with $100,000
- Pay off my remaining student loans.
- Buy some fancy jewelry for my husband to give me (haha!)
- Make a donation to a charity close to my heart.
4. 4 favorite books you’ve ever read
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
- House Rules by Jodi Piccoult
- Any Alex Cross novel by James Patterson
- Fox in Socks by Dr. Seuss
5. 4 favorite snack foods
- Oreos (lately I'm loving the generic double chocolate kind!)
- Peanut butter crackers
- Fruit snacks (I like the Ocean Spray and Welch's!)
6. 4 things that you must do daily
- Brush my teeth (multiple times obviously)
- Kiss my husband, son, and dogs
- Check my email (even if I don't respond, oops!)
- Go over my never-ending to-do list(s)