Monday, January 13, 2014

Bumpdate: 25 Weeks


25 Weeks!
Baby is currently the size of a CAULIFLOWER!



Next Appointment: January 22nd....a week from Wednesday, woohoo!

Gender: Adding another BOY to our family!  Check out our reveal photo.  

Total Weight Gain: At 22w4d, I was +11.   I'm a little nervous to see what I am at my next appointment when I'm almost 27w!

Maternity Clothes: Yes to pants (besides leggings/yoga pants/PJ's).  As far as tops I'm still wearing a good mixture.  I love maternity tanks with non-maternity cardigans.  I've also been wearing a lot of my longer pre-pregnancy tops and they work fine.  I did this pretty far into my last pregnancy too so I think it should work out just fine!  I did check out the maternity clearance at Old Navy and picked up a pair of jeans for $0.97.  Score!

Sleep: I sleep pretty well but I hate waking up to pee because I can never fall right back to sleep.  Sometimes I lay in bed and think to myself how long I could hold it so I don't have to get up.  So unhealthy!  I also have a hard time getting comfortable because of my lower back pain I've been having.  Our bed is super comfy so I know that's not the problem!

Movement: Mason has slowed down with his movement this week but he's still an active little guy (which I love)!


Food Cravings/Aversions: I've still been on a hummus kick this week.  I also had the sudden urge for rice krispie treats so I made some...with extra marshmallows of course!  I also have had my fair share of hot cocoa with tons of mini marshmallows!  As far as aversions not much has changed, I'm still majorly turned off by meat!

Best Moment This Week: Carson has started playing with his baby doll more and now will go over and try to feed him food, share his water, and even put hats and blankets on him.  I'm really hoping this helps when Mason arrives!  Carson also still loves snuggling up to my bump and giving Mason kisses and hugs!  Carson learned the word "baby" and loves pointing out babies we see in public, on TV, and in books! :)

What I Miss: I guess I would probably have to say I miss getting a good night's sleep.  I hate tossing and turning all night!

What I'm Looking Forward To: I really can't wait until our next appointment!  I also can't wait until they're closer together....I hate waiting 4-5 weeks to hear that boy's sweet heartbeat! 

Symptoms: Same old, same old: lower back pain and round ligament pain.  I've also reconnected with my hold friend, Mr. Heartburn.  We were BFFs when I was pregnant with Carson and I guess he missed me.  Otherwise I'm feeling pretty lucky!

Extra Notes From the Week: Nothing super exciting over here as far as the pregnancy goes.  I have yet to had a stranger comment about it so even though I feel super pregnant sometimes I wonder if I'm still in that awkward stage of "Did she eat too much pizza!?"  

Here are some bonus pics featuring my photo-bombing Momma's boy!  :)



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment