Thursday, July 25, 2013

Guess who got an Ergo? (Hint: It's Me)

I've been wanting one of these forEVER and my cheap frugal hubby would NEVER agree to the $130+ price tag.  Thanks to Zulily he got a great deal and I got a great carrier!  [Carson LOVES it by the way!]

Zulily.com has deals for babies, kids, women, maternity, toys, and home. Zulily even sends you a convenient email when they have exciting new deals.  I forwarded a recent email to my wonderful husband and he was able to get a great deal on an ErgoBaby carrier for me for my birthday!

 




If you aren't signed up for zulily.com, please kick yourself right now!  Zulily is an amazing website with tons of deals on name brand items like Toms, ErgoBaby, Melissa & Doug, OshKosh, Steve Madden, and MORE!

 



Guess what other deal I got through zulily.com?  Tiny Toms.  Oh yes, the cutest shoes on little boys (and girls).  I couldn't justify spending over $30 on a pair of shoes that my toddler would outgrow in a month or two, but with Zulily's great deals, I was able to snatch a pair up for Carson without feeling guilty.  These little cuties should be showing up in my mailbox TODAY!


One more awesome thing about Zulily?  They have an affiliate program for bloggers!  It's a way to make some FREE MONEY, people!  It's super easy to sign up and there isn't much work involved.  Find out more by following this link:  Join the zulily Affiliate Program Today!


Do you Zulily?  What is your favorite Zulily purchase?

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I ALMOST took the Ergobaby deal on Zulily but the print I wanted was already gone :( Boo. Guess I'll have to cross my fingers that I can find one on sale or that it comes off my registry, or that I can use a completion coupon to get one!!! Hi Carson! You look cute in your carrier!!!

    ReplyDelete