Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday Letters

*Edit: I realized (too late) that Ashley isn't doing her link up today!  Oooops!  Happy Friday the 13th, everyone! :)

Dear Carson,
I love your obsession with books and reading.  It really melts my teacher heart!  The other night you refused to go to bed without Brown Bear, Brown Bear and literally "read" it until you fell asleep.


Dear Summer,
I know a lot of people are annoyed that you're hanging on for dear life and we're getting 90-degree days in September.  Guess what?  I don't hate you and I'm totally okay with it.  Hang on as long as you'd like!  :)


Dear Husband,
I would really like to go on a date soon, but I really don't want to plan it.  Can you plan something fun and surprise me!?

Dear Laundry,
Please put yourself away.  I really don't mind washing you and hanging you to try, but I can't stand putting you away!


I'm linking up today:
Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about laundry -- hate it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Carson! What a cutie. I don't blame him for liking that book ;)

    ReplyDelete