Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Bumpdate: 33 Weeks

I hit 33 weeks on March 7th and luckily we found our camera to snap my first bump pics at the new house! 




33 Weeks!
Baby is currently the size of a DURIAN FRUIT!



Next Appointment: St. Patrick's Day!  (March 17th)

Gender: Adding another BOY to our family!  Check out our reveal photo.  

Total Weight Gain: At my last appointment (32w4d) I was +22.  It seems like I'm going to surpass my weight gain from last time.  So much FUN!  ;)

Maternity Clothes: Yes and I'm running out of things to wear!  At the end of my pregnancy with Carson it was warm enough to wear t-shirts and tank tops.  Now it's still too cold for that and I don't have many long sleeve shirts suitable for large and in charge bellies!

Sleep: I fall asleep SO easily which is great!  Once I'm asleep I still do tons of tossing and turning which is just annoying.  I PROMISE if I have a third child I will be buying a pregnancy pillow in my first trimester!  :)

Movement: Mason has been crazy this week!  My belly looks so funny and so many people have been able to see my belly shifting around while Mason practices his karate in there.  I love it, but it does get painful at times when he pushes up into my ribs!

Food Cravings/Aversions: Fruity things!  This past week I had a few smoothies, an arctic freeze slushy thing from Dairy Queen, juice at home, lemonade, fruit leather, and more.  I can't get enough!

Best Moment This Week: Getting moved into our new house!  It was quite the task at 8 months pregnant ...especially when I had strict orders to take it easy and not move anything remotely heavy.  I'm a do-er, not a director so that made it very hard!  I think I did a pretty good job and we're now almost totally moved in!  

What I Miss: I miss bending down easily.  I'm always bending down to get things off the floor (from our move and from Carson) and I feel like I'm an elderly woman when I try to get back up!  I practically have to push off of the floor to give myself some momentum, haha!

What I'm Looking Forward To: I can't wait for my next appointment to hear Mason's heartbeat!  I can't believe I'll be 34 weeks at that point!

Symptoms: I had a few headaches this week but they could have been from stress and/or fatigue.  The move was really hard on me so I'm glad it's (almost) over!  I also had a lot of back pain but I have been wearing my SI belt that my physical therapist recommended and it has helped a ton!


Extra Notes From the Week: We moved into our new house and I survived!  Carson LOVES the house and he already knows where Mason's bedroom is.  :)  It made me so happy to hang up some of the clothing we've received as gifts for Mason and I'm really excited to get out Carson's old newborn clothes and get them washed up for Mr. Mason!  Hopefully I can update with some nursery progress soon, too!





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment