Friday, March 28, 2014

Bumpdate: 35 Weeks

35 weeks and 35 days to go!  How is that possible?!  I remember being pregnant with Carson and panicking at this point thinking there's only about a month left.  I don't feel any different this time!  I'm totally ready to meet Mason but I still have a big list of things to do....pack hospital bag, get the infant gear out (car seat, bouncy seat, swing, rock'n'play, etc.), finish the nursery....so much!




35 Weeks!
Baby is currently the size of a COCONUT!



Next Appointment: This Friday, March 28th!  

Gender: Adding another BOY to our family!  Check out our reveal photo.  

Total Weight Gain: I had an appt at 34w4d and another at 35w1d and I was +25 at both.  At least I didn't gain anything in those short few days...that would have been very depressing!

Maternity Clothes: Such a silly question.  Of course!  I don't wear maternity clothes to bed and I still wear non-maternity cardigans!

Sleep: Not so great.  I've had a hard time falling asleep and then I wake up a lot throughout the night.  I guess it's God's way of getting me ready for Mr. Mason.  I remember this happening towards the end with Carson, too!

Movement: Movement has slowed down because I think Mr. Mason is running out of room in there!

Food Cravings/Aversions: Not much sounds good these days but I have been loving icy cold water and juice!  I also still love my hummus.  I'm curious if I'll like hummus once I'm not pregnant!

Best Moment This Week: Carson has started saying "brudder" which is ADORABLE.  There are a few big sibling books we read before bed every night and he loves them.  He also took his baby doll and put him to bed in the tent with some pillows and a blanket while we were playing the other day.  Then he went back and gave him a kiss.  Heart melted!

What I Miss: I feel like I'm always tired and out of breath.  I miss having energy!

What I'm Looking Forward To: My next appointment!  I'll be 35w6d and I'm wondering if I will still be at 2cm.  A little nervous for that!

Symptoms: Shortness of breath, fatigue, HEARTBURN!  My heartburn has been SO bad this week.  Any time I lay down in bed for the night I feel like I could get sick.  A few nights I've actually had to sit up to give myself some relief.  I should probably just sleep in a recliner, haha!


Extra Notes From the Week: I had my first scheduled NST (non-stress test).  We still heard Mason's arrhythmia but it was still comforting to hear his heart beating away and watch him moving around.  It's also 30 minutes to myself that I was able to read a book and relax!  My mom was nice enough to come watch Carson and he had so much fun with her!  I have another NST next week before I see the doctor.  I pray every day that this arrhythmia isn't anything serious.
Another update: The nursery furniture is assembled and I've finally started on Mason's laundry!  I can't wait to put those tiny newborn outfits in the dresser drawers! 


Even though Carson looks THRILLED, he insisted on being in this picture! :)




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment