- We went out and did something special for Carson every day this week (so far)! We went to the pool (twice!), a new library for story time, a music class, and a few other things. I'm totally loving summer and all the fun activities!
- There was a pesky little spider that was terrorizing me and hiding by my computer on my desk. He would crawl across my screen taunting me. I KILLED THE JERK. Happy day. :)
- I found a super cute planner at Walmart (of all places!) for $3! It's 18 months and is full of bright colors and inspirational quotes. If anyone wants to buy me an Erin Condren still feel free to send it my way! ;)
My planner has different colored stripes: aqua, purple, gray, lime green, etc.
- I used my broiler in the oven for the first time ever and didn't burn the house down! I made up a recipe: oven roasted turkey & cheese subs. So fancy, right? I had leftover sub buns from meatball subs so I used turkey, pepperjack, red onion, lettuce, and spicy brown mustard. Nick is always skeptical when I "make up" my own meals but he loved this one and was "surprised" how good it was! (Thanks, honey!)
- We broke our SHOCK proof point & shoot camera. Impressed? Nick was passing it to me and I missed the catch and it fell on a hardwood floor. I contacted Nikon and I have to send it into their repair center with a letter detailing "the event" and wait to see if they will fix it under warranty. We just bought it in March so fingers are crossed!
- My brown thumb has been confirmed....again. I bought a super cute Chrysanthemum plant for our kitchen and had it out for Carson's birthday party. Less than a month later and the poor thing looks like it's 100 years old living in the desert. At least my gardens outside look nice and lush!
- I slacked on meal planning this week so we cooked out three times. Oops! Nick didn't mind one bit!
- My job "situation" has had me stressed for MONTHS. I'm extremely thankful to have a job, but stressed about the unknowns that the future holds!