2. Get a haircut for myself and Carson. SUCCESS! Carson got his 3rd haircut (first big boy cut with the clippers) and looks adorable! I got a little trim and my hair feels so much healthier!
|I promise I didn't shrink! ;)|
4. Read 2-3 books. SUCCESS! I read 2 books so I met my goal! I really liked The Pact and I need to find out when the Lifetime movie is on! (Nerd alert.) Ellen's book was pretty funny but it was written in a really weird way. It wasn't what I expected...but I don't even know what I expected!
5. Go on a real date with the hubster. FAIL! This one makes me so sad. We REALLY need to get out for some dates! We did have some "day dates" with Carson, but I need to make more of an effort for kid-free dates. Here's my excuse: he was in London for 2 weeks!
2/5 for my March goals is pretty bad. 40% = big fat FAIL. I'm going to try to make my April goals a little more attainable (hopefully). You've gotta be realistic, right?
1. Start "training" for my first 5k. I'm going to try this one again. The weather should be warming up and I'm going to try to get out there with Carson and at least do some fast walking. It's honestly embarrassing how out of shape I am! I need a coach.
2. Go on a date with the hubster. Trying this again, too. I think it's so important to have kid-free time together. We have this time every evening after Carson goes to bed, but I want to do something special together! My goal is at least one date. Maybe I should tell Nick about this goal, ha!
3. Read 2-3 books. Even though I succeeded in this goal last month, I'm going to repeat it. I really enjoy reading, but I have to force myself to actually use my free time to read lately! I'm in a book club so I know I'll be reading at least one!
4. Get pregnant! Nick & I have always wanted our kids close in age so my goal is to [hopefully] get pregnant in April! I know you can't really decide when you get pregnant, but I'm hopeful! :)
5. Get some things done for Carson's birthday party. I'm pretty much in denial about Carson turning one in less than 2 months. Ugh, it makes me cry. Even if I'm in denial, I need to push through and get some party planning done! I have a theme in mind now I just need to start ordering/making things and plan away!
6. Snack healthier. I'm not trying to lose weight, but I would like to start eating healthier. The meals I make for dinner are usually [somewhat] healthy, but I'm SO bad at eating junk food for snacks between meals! I'm a total Oreo addict and I'm guilty of eating those little prepackaged snack crackers with peanut butter. Not the worst thing, but I could do better!
What are your goals for April?
I'm linking up with the lovely Carissa today: