Sunday, March 31, 2013

Social Sunday: Easter Edition.

Happy Easter, everyone!  I hope you all have a great day, whether you celebrate Easter or not!  Carson went to meet the Easter bunny for the first time on Friday!  He was actually pretty interested in the bunny but was also ready for a nap which is why he looks so serious. 




Sunday Social

1. Favorite type of work out to do? I really don't like working out.  So bad, I know.  I would say my favorite would be exercise videos.  Is that totally 80's?!  My cable has some exercise on demand channels where you can do various videos with different focuses (cardio, toning up, etc.)  I like that I can pick a quick 5-10 minute video or a longer workout.  Plus it offers some variety rather than just doing the same thing every time!

2. Favorite guilty pleasure candy or sweet? I love cookies!  Homemade are the best but I also like some store bought cookies, too.  Yum, hard to have self control when there are good cookies around!

3. What is one thing you continuously forget to do? This is going to sound silly, but I always forget to put things on my 'To Do' list.  I have multiple lists - in my planner, on scrap paper, and in my phone.  My lists on my phone are categorized (to-do, errands to run, chores, etc....it's kind of embarrassing how many lists I have).  I'm constantly thinking of more things to do and I hate when I forget to put them on my list because then I never end up doing it!

4. Posts its or phone reminders? Why? Post-its.  I'm one of those people that still uses a paper planner.  I have this irrational fear that my phone will crash and I'll lose all of my important notes! 

5. Favorite picture currently on your phone that always makes you smile. This is my most recent favorite picture but I had to limit myself to pictures taken within the last few days because otherwise I could never decide!  This is a picture of Carson after he had been sick for a few days.  It made me SO happy to see him so happy and back to his old self!  



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love the photos!! And I totally do the same things with my lists!! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like working out when I want to work out. But, I haven't worked out in quite some time.

    I also love cookies, well, the dough. And I wish I was a good list person. I put things on the list, and they don't get done! haha

    ReplyDelete