Sunday, March 3, 2013

Social Sunday

Sunday Social

1. 5 songs you’ll listen to the rest of your life 
Joy Williams - What Can I Do But Love You
Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight
Elton John - Your Song
Michael Bublé - Everything
Regina Spektor - Fidelity


2. 5 things on your bucket list
-Travel abroad (I've only been to Canada and the Caribbean!)
-Have at least one more baby :)
-Take another Hawaiian vacation
-

3. 5 celebs you’d love to hang out with for a day
-Ellen Degeneres
-Jimmy Fallon

...that's all I can think of!  Lame?  Maybe, but I'd rather hang out with people for more than a day! ;)

4. 5 things you always carry on your purse
I rarely carry a purse now but here are 5 things I carry in my diaper bag (and also in my purse):

-wallet
-lip gloss
-lotion
-cell phone
-nail clippers (they come in handy for other things too!)

5. 5 books on your reading list
Last month I read Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn and Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks.  I'm about to start The Pact by Jodi Piccoult.  I'd also like to read something by Karin Slaughter but haven't decided which book yet!  I'm not sure what book #5 will be...any suggestions? :)


6. Share the last 5 pictures on your phone






Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. cute pics! I used to put those baby legs on my kids too! Love it! I found you on the Sunday Social today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm actually about to start reading Safe Haven!

    And just letting you know, I'm stopping by from Sunday Social!

    ReplyDelete