Friday, March 15, 2013

Nails of the Week {Mint Edition}!

I'm jumping on the mint bandwagon this week! I was thinking these would be good for St. Patrick's Day but this color is definitely more of a blue than green. Either way, I kind of love it! It's so different than my typical pink. :)

The color I chose this week is "I Need a Refresh-Mint" by Wet'n'Wild. I've said this before and I'll say it again, I'm loving this brand for an affordable polish! I don't feel guilty buying "riskier" colors because it's so cheap! The brush is actually really nice!  Please ignore the fact that my rings are super loose...I was cold!






As always, I'm linking up:
   


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Hi! Stopping by from Tara's blog. Cute color and mintish colors are so in right now. Have a great weekend!

    Marisa @ A Girl in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great colour, and Wet and Wild is super inexpensive, so that's a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the mint trend... will have to bring back for spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color! I have been looking for a teal-blue that's like this! I've never tried wet n' wild nail colors, are they good? I use their liquid liner which I love quite a bit :p
    Just stopping by for the link-up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I <3 Wet'N Wild.
    Seriously amazing price for such good quality. I can never decide if the mint, red (I Red a Good Book), or candy pink (Candylicious) is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete