Friday, March 1, 2013

Nails of the Week

This week I chose two colors by Sinful Colors.  I really like this [super affordable] line!  The brush could be better, but the color really lasts!  I actually only have one coat of the darker pink in these pictures!  This week I used "Timbleberry" for my overall color and "Easy Going" for my polka dot accent nail.  To see Easy Going as a base color, check out this post!  I used a toothpick to create my polka dots. 


As always, I'm linking up for the Nail Files:
 


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Cute! I may steal the polka dot idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute :) I also love that brand! It's thick enough to not need multiple coats, which is great for my lack of patience!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Timbleberry is a great color - very springy! Love the polka dots - really pops against the color. Love Sinful polish - will have to look for this color - is it new?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! I love Sinful colors because they're so cheap but good quality :)

    ReplyDelete