Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Baby's First Easter Basket Ideas

Any other moms out there excited to put together your little one's Easter basket?  I make one for my husband every year, but this is the first year I get to make one for Carson and I'm so excited!  He's only 10 months so I didn't want to go overboard and I wanted to get things that we would use.  It took me a while to decide what to put in there so I decided to share some ideas for boys and girls!


Where to Find Everything:
Bunny Sippy cup via Target (these were recalled in 2012 so make sure you're getting the NEW cups!)
Argyle pastel bowtie via Etsy
Plum Organic Super Puffs (or any of your baby's favorite snacks!)
Board books about Easter & bunnies (Carson LOVES the Touch & Feel series!)






Where to Find Everything:
Bunny Sippy cup via Target (these were recalled in 2012 so make sure you're getting the NEW cups!)
Bright Starts pink bunny teether (Carson has a similar giraffe and loves it!)
pastel flower headbands via Etsy
Plum Organic Super Puffs (or something else like Yogurt Melts!)
Board books about Easter & bunnies (Pat the Bunny is a fav in our house!)


Carson's basket isn't complete yet (I'm still missing the most important part - the basket)!  I did get him a jellycat bunny (the same one listed in the boy basket ideas.  After I heard everyone raving about them I had to get one and I'm so glad I did, it's SUPER soft!  He's also getting the Bunny Baby Touch & Feel book.  We've checked out quite a few of those books from the library and some of the stuff they have to touch/feel is pretty questionable.  This bunny book has so many soft bunnies to pet, I know Carson will love it!  I didn't get him a teether or sippy because he doesn't need those right now.  I did get him a little Easter outfit from Target but it's a little different than the one I posted.  He's also going to get some puffs and yogurt melts in his basket.  Like I said earlier, I wanted to make sure to get stuff we'll actually use!

**I was not compensated in any way for promoting these products!


I'm linking up with Jamie today!


P.S. I love you all.  Thank you for this:

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to do an Easter basket for Charlee Bea next year! Everytime we are out and see all the cute stuff I always tell my husband I wish she would be here :) BUT I will let her bake until July! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these ideas! We have those bunny jammies and I can't wait for Hudson to wear them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your basket ideas. I just got my baby girl the Bunny outfit. Cant wait for her to wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your ideas! I got that straw cup for my son last year. This year he's getting a brown Jellycat bunny similar to the one in your first collage, the Kidoozie Peek and Peep egg toy, an Easter book, sidewalk chalk, and I'm filling his eggs with Annie's Cheddar Bunnies crackers and fruit snacks because they're bunny shaped.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so so excited! I just bought a personalized bucket from Etsy. If you haven't checked them out-do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love everything you chose!! I love jellycat stuffed animals- they are the best

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your ideas here!! So excited for Easter next weekend!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, after reading this amazing paragraph i
    am too delighted to share my experience here with mates.

    My homepage ... コーチバッグ

    ReplyDelete