Sunday, March 17, 2013

Social St. Patrick's Day!


Happy St. Patrick's Day!


I hope everyone did something fun to celebrate...especially if you're Irish!  I don't know about you, but I'm American (aka I'm a mutt).  I do have some Irish in my blood, but I also have Polish, Scottish, English, German, Italian, etc....such a mix!
Sunday Social

1. Favorite thing to do on a rainy day?  I love to stay inside!  (I'm sure that surprised you, right?)  I love watching movies, cuddling up with a blanket, reading, etc.  Carson LOVES to watch the rain!

2. Favorite thing to do on a Summer weekend? One word: POOL!  I love going to the pool in the summer time and I can't wait to do it again this summer...I just purchased my pool pass yesterday!  I also love hanging out in the backyard.  Last year we bought Carson a little inflatable pool on sale and I'm so excited to see what he thinks of it this year!  Look how little he was last summer!  I miss it!
Testing out his pool in our backyard. 
Carson in his tent last summer at our local pool!


3. Favorite Spring accessory? Bright colors!  I don't accessorize a ton mostly because Carson's goal in life is to rip off any jewelry I'm wearing, haha!  I love bright nails (can't wait to do some neon pink) and bright shirts!  Coral is my go-to color for spring/summer!


4. Favorite way to spend a Winter day? Pretty similar to how I like to spend a rainy day...inside, snuggled up with my loved ones, relaxing!  I also love having the fireplace on in the winter and some yummy candles lit - so cozy!  I'm trying my best to be a fun mom and let Carson decide on his own if he loves or hates snow.  As you can see, so far he's taking after his Momma!
Carson is not impressed with the snow!  

5. What is your favorite season and why? Summer because I hate cold weather and snow and LOVE the sun and warmth of the summer!  I also love soaking up my Vitamin D and catching some rays (in a safe way, of course)!


6. Best birthday you ever had? You can read about my 15th birthday party here.  Other than that I'd probably have to say my last birthday was pretty amazing.  We got some tasty drinks and went for a long walk at the park.  Nothing fancy or extravagant but spending time with my family is my favorite!



Photobucket


4 comments:

  1. LOVE all the pictures! My little guy isn't impressed with the snow either. Screams his face off. I want a little tent like Carson's for the pool!!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures, your son is adorable!! :)

    Stopping by from Sunday Social
    Jamie's Journey Through Life

    ReplyDelete