1. I'm a list maker. (Couldn't you tell?!)
2. I like this as a way to hold myself accountable.
3. I'll feel accomplished when I check things off my goals list!
1. Start "training" for my first ever 5k. You might laugh, but my first 5k isn't until June! I'm not a runner at all so I'm going to try to start the Couch to 5k program to train. Since I don't have a treadmill and it's 30° outside most days, I'm not sure how this will work BUT I'm going to try. Has anyone ever done C25k with an elliptical?
2. Get a haircut for myself and Carson. We both need it so bad. Carson is developing a mini-mullet and I haven't had a trim since October. Operation 'Let's Not Look Homeless'...let's do this! Here's proof that C needs a haircut...bad!
3. Go through my clothes and get some donations together. Our walk-in master closet is full of my clothes...overflowing, literally. Nick squeezes his work shirts into a tiny corner but let's be honest, they're usually in the laundry room. I also have taken over our spare bedroom closet and claimed it as my "dress closet". Hubster sees this as unacceptable. I need to make some room and I keep putting it off!
4. Read 2-3 books. I have a goal to read 25 in 2013. Not very impressive compared to Tara at Fabulous But Evil who has a goal to read 100 and has already surpassed 25! I read pretty fast so this should be easy but I always find myself doing other things when Carson is sleeping like cleaning, blogging, facebooking, istagramming, etc. (Those are all verbs, right?)
5. Go on a real date with the hubster. What's a date? Since Carson was born in May, we have been on maybe 2-3 dates (without C). I love going on "family dates", but I also love our husband-wife time. I need to make a better point of planning special time for us! Plus, I'd love a reason to make myself look cute!
What are your goals for March?
I'm linking up with Carissa today: