Friday, March 22, 2013

Can You Help Me? Also, I'm Brilliant.

First thing: I'm going to Florida in about a month!  We'll be gone for a week and I'm looking for some lovely volunteers who would like to do a guest post for me!  I've thought about this and considered sending email requests to specific bloggers, but honestly, I'm scared of rejection!  If I put this out there and get no responses, I can just pretend nobody read it.  Just being honest here!  If you're interested or have any questions, email me at emilyp524 (at) gmail (dot) com

I don't discriminate...grandparents are welcome to apply! ;)

Now onto how I'm brilliant: We use our ottomans as toy storage for Carson, but I also like to have something that he can search through while playing.  I don't know why, but I just find something so cute about him digging through his toys to find the perfect one!

I had this 31 large utility tote just sitting in a closet and I figured it was the perfect size for his toys in the loft. But then I realized it was super sad and droopy and would constantly collapse on itself.  That is when my moment of brilliance occurred.  I had this diaper box waiting to be recycled and it's [almost] a perfect fit!  I cut the flaps off the top and put some packaging tape over the edges so they wouldn't be sharp.  Please don't laugh at me.  I promise I've had some wicked paper cuts from cardboard!



Carson had to check it out right away!

"Ta-da!"

(He's eating Cheerios, ha!)
Anyone else have a moment of brilliance lately?  ;)



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment