Sunday, March 10, 2013

Never Have I Ever...

Sunday Social

1. What is one movie you are terrified to watch? It.  I hate clowns.  I used to love scary movies and now I hate them!  Sometimes I add them to our Netflix queue when I'm having a random moment of braveness and then when they arrive in our mailbox I yell at my husband for letting me waste a movie because I know I won't watch it!  IF he can convince me to watch something scary, I insist on watching something funny or normal afterwards (like HGTV, duh)!


2. What is one TV show you have always wanted to get into but haven’t yet? Friday Night Lights!  I've heard it's great and it's on Netflix, but I've never even suggested it to the hubster.


3. What is one daring activity on your bucket list? Visit a new beach?  I'm not very adventurous!  :)  Here's one of my favorite beach pictures taken in Hawaii: 


4. Would you ever travel alone? I guess it depends on where I was going!  If I was traveling to visit someone or traveling work work, I wouldn't mind.  If I was traveling for sightseeing/tourist purposes, I wouldn't like to go alone.  I would get bored easily and be very lonely! 

5. What activities do you like to do alone? I'm a people person so I don't love being alone, but there are some things that I like doing alone: showering, reading (unless I'm reading to my students or Carson!), painting my  nails (but getting a mani is nice, too!), etc.  



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I just found your cute blog (can't even remember how!) and have been reading your past posts! I love all the recipes and your nails of the week have inspired me to paint mine (a once in a GREAT while occurrence!).

    http://refrigeratormemories.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm cracking up that you put showering in there. I would like to shower without little people coming in the bathroom asking questions about when I am doing to be done, when I can make them a snack, etc!!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete