Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Rolo Sugar Cookies [Tasty Tuesday]

I saw this idea on Pinterest a while ago, but the pin didn't lead to an actual website.  Don't you hate that?!  Luckily the "recipe" was easy enough to figure it out myself.  It's embarrassingly easy, but I'm sharing so you can tuck this idea away for those nights when you need something sweet, but don't have the time to make a huge effort! :)


Easy Rolo Sugar Cookies

What You Need
Rolos 
Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Dough (or you could make it from scratch and make me look bad)

How to Make Them
-Preheat your oven according to the directions on your cookie package.  
-Cut off slices of cookie dough and mold it around unwrapped (obviously) rolos.  Gently roll the dough into a ball shape and place on ungreased cookie sheet, 1.5-2 inches apart.
-Bake according to directions on your cookie dough package.
-Let cookies cool and enjoy!





Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. There are no words for how much I love rolos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look AMAZING! So yummy! I am going to have to make these soon!

    ReplyDelete