Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Easter Decor + Free Printable Spring Banner!

I can't say it enough but I'm more than ready for SPRING!  It snowed here again and I'm dying to get some warm weather and sunshine!
Front door DIY wreath (instructions here). 

Another DIY wreath....I think I'm going to add something to this one soon!

Target dollar spot find!

Easter printable and Easter grass hurricane.

Love this egg banner from Target!

Target dollar spot bunny!
Free printable + dollar spot tree.  (Can you tell I love Target?)


The mantle = the majority of my decorations, ha!



You might remember my DIY St. Patrick's Day banner from a few weeks ago.  I loved it so much that I decided to make another!  Since Easter was only a couple weeks after St. Patrick's Day this year, I decided to make a "Spring" banner so I can keep it up longer!

Spring Banner
For this SPRING banner, you'll have to do a little bit of work.  It's really simple though!

What You Need
Scissors
Glue or double sided tape
Cardstock
Hole punch
Yarn or Ribbon

How To Make
First, you'll need to print the pictures.  I chose to do 5x7 so I could fit two per page.  Here are links to the images:
Letter SLetter PLetter RLetter ILetter NLetter G

Once you have your letters printed, cut them out.  Next, back them with cardstock using glue or double sided tape.

Punch two holes in the top of each letter.  Feed your yarn or ribbon through the holes to create your banner. Hang and enjoy!

**If you decide to make this banner I would LOVE to see pictures of the finished product!  :)



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment