Before you do ANYTHING, check out my guest post over at Julie's fabulous blog for her breastfeeding series! And while you're there, check out her adorable son, Hudson!
Today I'm going to share some drugstore make-up that I use practically every day. I'm one of those people that likes the natural look. Even when I try to go dramatic, my husband still "can't tell" I'm wearing make-up. Since I don't do dramatic looks, I don't like spending a lot on my make-up. These are some of my favorite drugstore finds!
1. L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara. I've been using this stuff for YEARS (obviously not the same tube) and it never gets old. It gives my lashes volume without clumps and it's easy to wash off! You can find this for under $6 at Target.
2. Rimmel Volume Max Bold Curves. Even though I love my L'Oreal, I have to switch it up sometimes and this is my alternative. It goes on a little thicker and is more of a dramatic look. Sometimes I layer this over my Voluminous. This is usually about $7 at CVS and Target.
3. Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter. I'm not a big lipstick person, but this stuff is amazing! It's like chapstick, lipsitck, and lip gloss all mixed into one! My favorite shades are Peach Parfait and Pink Truffle. Under $7 at Target!
4. Almay Intense I-Color Eyeliner. This eyeliner goes on SO smooth and one application lasts me all day. I like the Black Pearl shade because it has a hint of shimmer. Under $5 at Target!
5. Nivea Kiss of Moisture Lip Balm. Lip balm is essential even for no make-up days. If I went through my purses, diaper bag, and house I would probably find about 40 different kinds but this is one of my favs. It's smooth (not sticky) and I don't have to reapply it very often. You can find this anywhere, even the grocery store!
6. Milani Baked Blush. I bought this blush in "Luminous" (also known as "Luminoso") after reading about it on another blog. It's supposed to be a great dupe for Nars Orgasm. The Nars blush runs about $28....definitely out of my beauty budget! I don't wear blush every day, but when I do, I like this light pink with a slight shimmer. It's great for pale winter skin or tanned summer skin! :) I found it at Meijer for about $8 and CVS also carries the Milani line. Saving $20? Win.
8. Physicians Formula Bronzer. In the winter, bronzer makes me feel like I have that healthy glow from the (non-existent) sun! In the summer, this blush highlights my suntan. It's good all year and a little goes a long way! The shade I use is called Blushing Mocha. This usually is about $10-11 but like I said, a little goes a long way!
I don't wear foundation, base, or powder so I don't have any recommendations for those, sorry!
**I was not in any way compensated for reviewing these products, they're just my favs. If anyone would like to send me free samples, that's fine with me!
I'm linking up with Jamie for WILW!