Monday, February 4, 2013

Valentine's Decor

Do you decorate for Valentine's Day?  I hate to say I never did in the past.  I'm not sure why because I kind of love it (awful pun intended)!  I didn't do much this year because I didn't want to spend a lot, but the pops of red and pink really make the house cheerful in the middle of this cold, snowy winter!  Also, I have to admit that this decor all went up right after my Christmas decorations came down in January.  Oops. :)

I found this "wreath" in the Target dollar spot!  I love that it's flat so it won't take up much room in our holiday decorations storage.  Nick said he's ok with me decorating for the "pointless" holidays as long as I can fit everything in one little storage container.  Challenge accepted, husby!

Here's my kitchen table.  The printable is free from Eighteen25.  I get most of my subway art from their [awesome] blog and switch it out every month or so!  The frame was $2 so it's a super cheap decoration I can use for every season!  You might remember my little hurricane vase from my fall and winter decor.  I was planning on using conversation hearts for this, but the Valentine's candy corn was so much cuter!

Here's another free printable!  This one I actually just found through Google images.  Easy peasy.  The little heart is our wedding cake topper!

This adorable banner is another Target dollar spot find.  See why I love Target so much?

Here's my whole mantle.  I know it's not decked out, but like I said, I was trying to save money!  I'm working on a little something something to add to it so stay tuned for a craft!

This is all the love my kitchen gets this year (besides our kitchen table).  Believe it or not, this is NOT from Target!  I found it at Meier.  :)

Total cost for all of this decor: under $10!!


Do you decorate for Valentine's Day?  What's your favorite holiday to decorate for?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment