Friday, February 8, 2013

Nails of the Week!

This week I chose a simple, neutral pink shade for my nails.  The color I chose was OPI's 'I Think in Pink'.  I got this color as a gift and this was my first time trying it out.  I like it, but I wish it wasn't quite so subtle.  I was happily surprised with the tiny amount of shimmer the polish gives off, though!  I'm not sure how often I'll use this since it's a little too sheer for my liking.  (I only did 2 coats because any more than that and my nails feel tacky!)


I found the following picture through Google images and the color looks a lot different!  You can still tell that it's fairly sheer, but I like the shade better than how mine turned out!


As always, I'm linking up with Tara & Vicki!

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Hi Emily, just browsing through the Nail Files link ups. This is a really pretty color that I would definitely want in my collection, but I see what you mean about it being too sheer. I hate that. What about trying a tinted base coat? On really sheer colors I paint my nail with an under-color first (like white). It actually does make a difference. Give it a try and let me know how that goes :)

    Happy Friday,

    Kali
    Kali Now Living

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty shade! I love pinks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like it. I have such a hard time finding a good pale pink.

    Stopping by from the linkup :)

    ReplyDelete