Friday, February 1, 2013

Happies & Crappies!

I'm trying something new today.  I'm linking up with Sarah & Stephanie for Happies and Crappies.  Not gonna lie, they reeled me in with the cute button that I saw on another blog last week!
Scissors and a Whisk: Happies and Crappies Link Up

Here are some of my Happies from this week:
Carson and I went to library story time at two libraries this week and had a blast.  We always go to the one where we live but for the past few weeks we've been going to another as well and he LOVES it!  

We had 60 degree weather in January in Ohio earlier this week!  We actually got to go for a walk, woohoo!



I saved $20 by using coupons at the grocery store.  I realize that doesn't qualify me for extreme couponing BUT it felt good and made me (and the husband) happy!

I got some [super cheap] chew beads through my mom's group co-op and Carson loves them!  Plus they're kind of cute, right?   [Ignore the mess of towels.]


Carson is a total gigglebox lately!  Check out this adorable video for proof:



Here are some of my Crappies:
It snowed.  Again.  I know, bah humbug.  The 60 degree weather we had earlier in the week was SUCH a tease!  I should totally move south.  Texas ladies, anyone want to offer me a room...or three?  :)   Here is my current view on this lovely Friday.  At least it's sunny!! 


I'm already getting anxious about work next year.  Leave it to me to start stressing 8 months in advance!  

Carson is STILL working on his first tooth which means he's a snotty drooly mess!  I feel so bad for him.  Luckily he's still cheerful most of the time.  We should probably buy stock for Boogie Wipes, though.



And because I hate to end on a bad (crappy) note, here is something SUPER happy.  Please enjoy.
Grammy already spoils Carson!



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Ah, Boogie Wipes...never thought I'd love them so much! Ha! My girl has been working on 4 top teeth, so this week has been a little crazy. They're taking a sweet forever to come in!!

    Don't worry, us TX girls get totally jealous of snow! Mostly because everything is shut down when it does happen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so precious!! We are having the same weather here in Maryland- it was 65 on Wednesday and today it's 29 and it snowed! I always ask myself why we don't live in the south

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics this week! I need to see you guys soon. Please don't stress about work yet!! Think about how amazing the next 8 months with Carson will be!!! :)

    ReplyDelete