Tuesday, February 19, 2013

3 (or 4) Ingredient PB Cookies! [Tasty Tuesday]

I'm one of those people that loves recipes with minimal ingredients.  If I see a recipe that looks good and find out it has 10+ random ingredients, I immediately keep scrolling.  That is why these 3 ingredient cookies are ideal!  I was craving dessert and whipped these up in literally less than 5 minutes!


3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies


What You Need:
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup granulated sugar
1 egg
[optional] handful of Reese's Pieces or chocolate chips


How to Make:
Preheat your oven to 350°.
Using an electric mixer, combine all ingredients.  Do not over mix!  (If adding candies, add those last and fold in gently.)
Using a cookie scoop, drop rounded spoonfuls onto your cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
Bake for 10-12 minutes.
Remove cookies from the oven and let cool on cookie sheet for about 2 minutes.  Next allow cookies to cool on wire racks.


This recipe makes about 15 medium-large cookies.





Note: I have talked to a few people who made this recipe and their cookies turned out greasy.  Mine seemed that way before sticking them back in the oven.  I've heard that using natural peanut butter can remedy this problem.  For me, putting them in the oven a bit longer crisped them up more.


I'm linking up with AP!
i love you more than carrots

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. mmmm there is nothing I love more than recipes with only 2-3 ingredients! I'm definitely going to make these soon.

    stopping by from the Pintastic linkup :-)

    ReplyDelete