What You Need:
Pumpkin Pie Spice (optional)
How to Make It:
- Mix your canned pumpkin in a bowl until you have a smooth consistency. I used about a half can.
- If desired, add some sprinkles of pumpkin spice so that your mixture starts to smell delicious and fall-like.
- Slowly add in your cornstarch and stir. The dough will start trying out and you can switch to kneading. The dough should be dry enough to roll into a ball, but not so dry that it is crumbling. You also don't want the dough to stick to your hands.
- If the dough is sticking to your hands --> add more cornstarch!
- If the dough is crumbling --> add a small amount of water!
This pumpkin playdough will keep in an airtight container for about 2-3 days in the refrigerator. When you get it out of the fridge, you will probably need to knead it again and add a bit of water to soften the mixture.
Here are some pics of Carson enjoying his playdough....
|It really is edible! Not tasty, but totally safe!|
|Testing the bouncing capabilities :)|
|He was throwing it around and threw it right off the tray!|
|Dixie was curious :)|