I got this recipe from a friend of mine. When she told me it only required 2 ingredients and her toddler loved them, I was sold!
3oz. box of Jello (I used strawberry this time, but you can use any flavor!)
1-1/2 cups vanilla greek yogurt
How to Make:
- Mix your two ingredients together until combined.
- Pop the mixture into the microwave for 1 minute.
- Stir mixture and return to microwave for an additional minute.
- Stir again and pour into a muffin tin. [I used silicone trays, but if you're using metal, I suggest using paper muffin cups!]
- Freeze for about 1 hour before serving.
I used silicone trays so I could have festive hearts for Valentine's Day. My heart tray is from the Target Dollar Spot a few years ago.
Note: I've found that these store perfectly in the fridge after freezing because of the gelatin.
Here are some pictures of Carson enjoying the treats! He was a little unsure at first because of the coldness and the texture, but he ended up liking them. :)
I'm linking up with Kristin!