Monday, February 10, 2014

Bumpdate: 29 Weeks



29 Weeks!

Baby is currently the size of an ACORN SQUASH!



Next Appointment: February 21st....THIS month, yay! :)

Gender: Adding another BOY to our family!  Check out our reveal photo.  


Total Weight Gain: I was +17 at 26w6d.  I had a health assessment for our insurance at 29w1d and I was +18.  


Maternity Clothes: It's official.  Since we're moving in early March I decided to pack up most of my non-maternity clothes besides some long tops, cardigans, yoga/PJ pants, and tank tops.  Now my dresser and closet seem so empty but it's much easier to decide what to wear!

Sleep: Still not great.  My lower back pain gets pretty bad in bed.  I've been sleeping with a pillow between my knees this whole pregnancy but I think I need something behind my back?  I also have a lot of trouble getting back to sleep after my middle of the night bathroom breaks.

Movement: Lots and lots of movement!  I wish I could remember if Carson moved this much.  Mason moves all day long and you can almost always see my belly moving!  He also gets the hiccups every few days now which is so cute!

Food Cravings/Aversions: I still hate meat.  Yuck!  I have been loving fruit and fruity drinks (juice, smoothies, etc.).  I also still eat hummus on a daily basis!

Best Moment This Week: Carson has been learning a lot of names lately and he's finally starting to learn Mason but it usually just sounds like "May!"  The other day he ran up to me, pointed to my belly and said "May!" and planted a kiss on my tummy.  Heart melted!

What I Miss: I miss the days when my back didn't constantly hurt!  I feel like I'm 85!

What I'm Looking Forward To: I'm looking forward to setting up Mason's nursery in the new house!  I have a vision in my head but we'll see how that turns out in real life.  :)

Symptoms: Lower back pain, sleeping issues, frequent bathroom breaks, etc.  My round ligament pain has gotten much better and doesn't happen very often which is nice!


Extra Notes From the Week: I made a little DIY project for Mason's nursery that I'll be sharing soon (you may have already seen it if you follow me on Instagram).  I also had a health assessment for our insurance and as far as I can tell, I'm healthy!  My blood pressure was slightly elevated but nothing concerning. 

 Want to see something crazy (and a little depressing)?




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment