What You Need:
- Elmer's Glue
- Shaving Cream (I just used the cheap Barbasol)
- white paper
- Optional: pink paper, black paper, googly eyes, black paint, glitter
How to Make:
- Prepare your "canvas" by cutting 3 circles: one large, 2 small. Attach the two smaller circles on the top to create the polar bear's head and ears.
- Mix even amounts of glue and shaving cream to create your puffy paint. I also added some glitter into my mixture, but it didn't end up being very visible once the paint dried.
- Give your child a paint brush and let them go to town painting their polar bear. Carson loved the feeling of the puffy paint!
- Once the bear head is dry, you can add your embellishments. I cut out little pink half circles for the ears and a black piece for the nose. I also used googly eyes and added some black paint under the nose. I attached all embellishments with the Elmer's glue I used for the project. Carson loves feeling the bear now that it's dry, too!