Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Bumpdate: 28 Weeks




28 Weeks!

Baby is currently the size of an EGGPLANT!



Next Appointment: February 21st....THIS month, yay! :)

Gender: Adding another BOY to our family!  Check out our reveal photo.  

Total Weight Gain: I was +17 at 26w6d.  I'm not looking forward to waiting 4 more weeks to find out how much more I've gained.  :/


Maternity Clothes: Yes to pants, usually yes to tops.  I love my Old Navy tanks with non-maternity cardigans.  Sometimes I wish I could be pregnant in the summer so I could wear cute sun dresses....only sometimes though.  :)

Sleep: Blah, not good!  I always wake up to pee and then I can NOT get back to sleep!  I'm usually up anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours in the middle of the night.  Not fun at all.  :/

Movement: Mason resides on the right side of my belly and randomly will jab an arm/leg/knee/something sharp out.  It's really fun and I love watching my belly move around!

Food Cravings/Aversions: At this point I think I could live off of water, pb&j on toast, hummus on pita bread or sandwich flats, and dessert.  I still can't stand meat.  I made homemade chicken and noodles on a really cold day and could only force myself to eat a tiny bit and I gave the leftovers to my mom because I didn't even want to look at them.  Major problems over here!  

Best Moment This Week: Mason got the hiccups for the first time (that I noticed)!!  I remember when it happened with Carson I wasn't sure what was happening at first but I was in bed and felt it for sure with Mason just the other night.  So cute! :)

What I Miss: I miss warm weather clothes!  I love wearing maternity skinny jeans but I would also love to wear tanks without having to layer!  

What I'm Looking Forward To: I'm definitely looking forward to my next appointment...why do they make me wait so long!?  I'm also looking forward to hopefully finding more fun stuff for Mason's nursery!

Symptoms: Lower back is still super sore (I feel like I'm 85!), sleep is no bueno, lots of movement from Mr. Mason, occasional headaches, frequent bathroom trips, etc. 


Extra Notes From the Week: I started taking my iron supplement since I'm anemic.  I was really nervous for side effects but so far (knock on wood), all is well!  I need to call my insurance to see if they cover physical therapy for my back but I keep putting it off.  I did talk to a friend who is going to PT for her back pain during pregnancy and she sent me her exercises so I've started those.  I hope they help at least a little!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment