I'm linking up yet again with another Pinterest project! I really think Pinterest makes me more productive...sometimes!
While Miss Hallie was over for her play date, we did a little holiday craft! The last time I did a craft with C, we did a handprint craft for Thanksgiving. I learned my lesson to keep the handprint crafts until he's a little older. Footprint crafts are much easier at this stage! I found an idea on Pinterest and pretty much copied it. I like how different they turned out! Hallie must have narrow feet! :)
- Brown craft paint
- Foam brush
- markers (red, black, brown)
- white paper (I used cardstock, but some people use canvas)
How To Make It
- Sit your child in an elevated area (I use the high chair). With the tray on and a suction cup toy, Carson is distracted just long enough!
- Paint the bottom of your child's foot with your brown craft paint. I recommend painting one foot at a time!
- Bring your paper (or canvas) to your child's foot and gently press their toes onto the paper.
- Repeat with the other foot.
- Let the footprints dry.
- Once dry, you can add the details: nose, eyes, antlers.
I'm still trying to decide how I want to display this craft. I framed the last two I did so I'll probably do that again, but I'm not sure! Any ideas for me? :)