- Get your child to sit still (HA!) and get your paper ready.
- Paint your child's palm and thumb brown. Let this dry and give your poor kid a break!
- Paint your child's fingers the colors you want for the turkey's feathers. I used reds and oranges. Let this dry and give your child a prize for being so good. Poor Carson had to do this quiet a few times because
I'm a perfectionistwe kept messing up!
- Once the turkey dries, add details (legs, feet, eye, gobbler, date, etc.)
- After your painting is finished, decide how you want to display it. I decided to mount mine on different papers and frame it in a cheapie frame.
Here is the finished product:
Proudly displayed on our mantel!