Tuesday, November 20, 2012

My Thanksgiving Menu [Tasty Tuesday]



This year we're hosting a small Thanksgiving at our house.  We usually have 892 places to go so we decided not to tote Carson all around town and host instead!  We're only having about 6-8 guests for dinner (not including our little family of 3) so dinner shouldn't be too stressful.

Here is our [tentative] menu for Thursday:

Snacks/Appetizers:
Ranch Cheddar Cheese Ball
Fresh Fruit + Strawberry Dip

Dinner:
Turkey Breast
Honeybaked Ham (courtesy of  my Momma)
Sweet Potatoes with Marshmallows (courtesy of my MIL)
Corn Casserole (courtesy of my sis)
Broccoli Rice Casserole
Scalloped Potatoes
Dinner Rolls w/ Cranberry Pear Sauce

Dessert:
Peanut Butter Brownie Trifle (I'm doing a variation of this)
Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes

(I almost made one of these but I am going to save them for later: Skinny Frozen Peanut Butter Pie OR Peanut Butter Cup Pie)

What's on your Thanksgiving menu?  Are you hosting or visiting family/friends?



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment