I was going through their recipe index pinning stuff that I wanted to make when I came across this Skillet Lasagna. Yum. Regular lasagna is good, but definitely can be tedious and time consuming....
I'm all about the easy recipes with a low number of ingredients! This is one of those recipes and the final product is well worth it!
What You Need
- 1lb. lean ground beef (I used ground chicken. Ground turkey would also work.)
- 1 (12oz.) package bow tie noodles (or any noodle you prefer)
- 1 (26oz.) jar of spaghetti sauce (I used a garlic basil blend)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream (I used the reduced fat)
How to Make
- Brown your meat in a large skillet.
- Cook your pasta noodles according to package. After the noodles are done, drain and drizzle with olive oil.
- Combine all ingredients in your large skillet. Fold the ingredients together until combined (about 5 minutes on low heat). Once cheese is melted, the lasagna can be served!
Note: This recipe made a TON so I would probably half it next time and save the extra meat for tacos or something!
Here is the original pin:
I'm linking up today: